Fourth grader accused of selling homemade weapons
ONSLOW COUNTY (WTVD) -- One fourth grader and three other students are facing school suspension and court charges for having weapons on campus.
According to Onslow County authorities, a school resource officer was called to Morton Elementary School. Morton officials say a fourth grader was caught with weapons on campus.
The deputy discovered the fourth grader was making weapons by taking razor blades and other sharp objects and inserting them in felt tip pens and crayon markers. The child then brought his manufactured weapons to school and sold them.
onslow county, state
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
- ABC11 channel changes
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- NC State tops Miami 67-58 in ACC tourney 17 min ago
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Couple, suspect, officer killed in Burke County
- Graco adds more than 403,000 child seats to recall
- Suspect in Sanford shooting death arrested
- Parents hope bone marrow drive can save son
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale