Trooper charged with DWI resigns
BUNCOMBE COUNTY (WTVD) -- A North Carolina Highway Patrol trooper has resigned from his position after being charged with DWI.
The Highway Patrol says another trooper arrested Jeff Bair in Buncombe County on September 4th.
ABC11 Eyewitness News was told Bair was pulled over just four hours before he was supposed to go on duty. He blew a .08 on the breathalyzer.
nc highway patrol, state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help