Leaky roof frustrates homeowner
MIDDLEBURG, N.C. (WTVD) -- Warren Teague said Affordable Metal Roofing installed the roof on his home, and when it started to leak, he expected service.
"Extremely frustrating, only because they wouldn't call back," he said.
Despite several calls, Teague said he could get a crew to come out to take care of the problem.
"The first part of September, it literally was just dripping all over us," he recalled.
Teague said the company promised it would have a crew out in a few weeks.
"We'll be out on Friday, and it was a beautiful Friday, and he called up the night before that and said that they didn't finish a job and they would not be able to be out - never heard another word," said Teague.
So Teague began to call again.
"Never heard another phone call, nothing, no email back, I checked every day," he said.
So Teague called me and I called Affordable Metal Roofing. Soon, Teague got the call back he was waiting for.
"The crews showed up, just as they said," he explained.
And it didn't take long to fix his leaky roof.
The representative I spoke with at Affordable Metal Roofing apologized and said they've been extremely busy.
troubleshooter, diane wilson
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Obama skips out of Washington for Hawaii vacation 7 min ago
- Wild video: Duke Energy implodes smokestacks
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help