Leaky roof frustrates homeowner
MIDDLEBURG, N.C. (WTVD) -- Warren Teague said Affordable Metal Roofing installed the roof on his home, and when it started to leak, he expected service.
"Extremely frustrating, only because they wouldn't call back," he said.
Despite several calls, Teague said he could get a crew to come out to take care of the problem.
"The first part of September, it literally was just dripping all over us," he recalled.
Teague said the company promised it would have a crew out in a few weeks.
"We'll be out on Friday, and it was a beautiful Friday, and he called up the night before that and said that they didn't finish a job and they would not be able to be out - never heard another word," said Teague.
So Teague began to call again.
"Never heard another phone call, nothing, no email back, I checked every day," he said.
So Teague called me and I called Affordable Metal Roofing. Soon, Teague got the call back he was waiting for.
"The crews showed up, just as they said," he explained.
And it didn't take long to fix his leaky roof.
The representative I spoke with at Affordable Metal Roofing apologized and said they've been extremely busy.
troubleshooter, diane wilson
- Winter weather advisory for northern counties 16 min ago
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- NCCU fans gather for March Madness watch party 9 min ago
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation