Handyman receives runaround on new tool
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Raleigh handyman getting the runaround on a new tool he was promised reached out to me for help.
Tom uses a nail gun often on his jobs. He bought the Senco nailer back in June 2012. He says after about six months of using it, it stopped working right. With it being under warranty, he took it back to where he bought it and they sent it out for repair.
Tom waited and waited, but got no word if the nail gun was repaired.
"I went to go see them every week to see where it was. I got tired of talking to them, so in March/April I emailed Senco and told them what was going on and asked them if they could find the gun for me," Tom said.
When Tom reached out to Senco directly, they finally got back to him.
"Finally in April, they told they thought they lost the gun. The salesmen from Senco told me he was going to send me one. I waited two months, never got it and that's when I called you," Tom said.
I got in touch with Senco, and the rep said they sent Tom a nailer recently and don't know why he didn't get it yet. The rep said he would send out another.
"After you made two phone calls, I got it within a week," Tom said.
Tom's using it on all of his jobs and couldn't be happier.
A rep with Senco said the initial delay in getting Tom the gun was that it was on backorder for some time.
north carolina news, wake county news, raleigh news, troubleshooter, diane wilson
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help