Check It Out
Fayetteville job fairs
1) 13th annual March to Work Job Fair is scheduled at the Crown Expo Center. The free fair routinely draws as many as 100 businesses and 3,500 people. The hours are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and the public is invited.
For more information, call Robert Relyea, director of the Cumberland County Department of Social Services Work First program, at 677-2222.
2) AND Fort Bragg ACAP Center and Futures Inc. hosts a hiring program at the Fort Bragg Club. Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. About 150 registered clients, both veterans and retirees, will be matched with jobs and employers based on their skills and interests.
The hiring event, which is not open to walk-ins, will feature about 22 employers.
Hiring Our Heroes job fair at the Crown Center
This U.S. Chamber of Commerce-promoted program is from 9 a.m. to noon and is for veterans, active-duty military members, Guard and Reserve members, and military spouses.
The hiring event is free for employers and job-seekers. 65-PLUS EMPLOYERS
Job seekers should register at hoh.greatjob.net to guarantee admission. Walk-ins are welcome, but space is limited.
check it out
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
- ABC11 channel changes
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport 29 min ago
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Couple, suspect, officer killed in Burke County 45 min ago
- Graco adds more than 403,000 child seats to recall 38 min ago
- Suspect in Sanford shooting death arrested
- Parents hope bone marrow drive can save son
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Bank robbed in Franklinton