Check It Out
Fayetteville job fairs
1) 13th annual March to Work Job Fair is scheduled at the Crown Expo Center. The free fair routinely draws as many as 100 businesses and 3,500 people. The hours are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and the public is invited.
For more information, call Robert Relyea, director of the Cumberland County Department of Social Services Work First program, at 677-2222.
2) AND Fort Bragg ACAP Center and Futures Inc. hosts a hiring program at the Fort Bragg Club. Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. About 150 registered clients, both veterans and retirees, will be matched with jobs and employers based on their skills and interests.
The hiring event, which is not open to walk-ins, will feature about 22 employers.
Hiring Our Heroes job fair at the Crown Center
This U.S. Chamber of Commerce-promoted program is from 9 a.m. to noon and is for veterans, active-duty military members, Guard and Reserve members, and military spouses.
The hiring event is free for employers and job-seekers. 65-PLUS EMPLOYERS
Job seekers should register at hoh.greatjob.net to guarantee admission. Walk-ins are welcome, but space is limited.
check it out
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder 41 min ago
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Charge dropped in Cary culvert fire
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham
- Charities sound alarm about need this season
- Crawleigh could affect school start times 24 min ago
- Rescued paralyzed dog helps autistic kids
- Sheriff: School gunman planned to attack 5 spots
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help