ABC11 State Fair booth information
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News is proud to include in our State Fair booth this year not only our news reporters and anchors for you to meet and talk with but the following important organizations that make up of the fabric of our communities.
American Cancer Society
- Friday, October 17th, 10 am to 4 pm
Food Bank of CENC
- Monday, October 20th, 10 am to 9 pm
NC Museum of Life & Science
- Thursday, October 23rd, 10 am to 9 pm
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty against Animals of Wake County (SPCA)
- Friday, October 24th, 10 am to 4 pm
We will also have information about the Digitial Television Transition(DTV) coming in February of 2009. We will have examples and can explain how it may affect you.
Click here for more information on DTV transition
Please stop by the booth and say hello.
For more information about the North Carolina State Fair click here.
- McNeill found guilty of first-degree murder
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 10 min ago
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Suspect in Raleigh murder has criminal past
- Senate Republicans move NC budget to House
- Raleigh names new interim city manager
- Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
- Senate leader at odds with Governor over Dix lease
- Abaroa's marriage counselor takes stand
- Police investigate murder-suicide in Durham
- Cary 9 year old starts Oklahoma fundraiser