Described as a contempoary American grill, the restaurant is located in Raleigh.
The eatery was featured at the 2008 A Toast to the Triangle.
Jason Smith is a chef and proprietor of 18 Seaboard.
Below is the recipe for the restaurant's signature Worcestershire sauce.
18 Seaboard Worcestershire sauce:
4 lg. yellow onions diced
5 jalepeno peppers
6cups corn syrup
4cups white vinegar
2 cups water
12oz of anchovies
2 teaspoons of garlic
1 tea clove
1/2 teaspoon of black peppercorns
1 cup horseradish
4 lemons juiced
- Tractor trailer collides with SUV in Johnston County 22 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Landing gear issue leads to plane's belly landing 23 min ago
- Rumor: Beyonce pregnant?
- Raleigh holds annual backyard chicken coops tour
- NC beach town celebrates 50th anniversary
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Deputies shoot, kill female suspect
- Eric Staal returns to Raleigh for MRI
- Child attacked by pit bull dog
- Friend: Murdered mom deleted Facebook due to ex-husband
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals