Police Use Psychic in Murder Investigation
(09/28/06 - DURHAM) (WTVD) -- Durham police are turning to a psychic to solve a 17-month-old murder investigation.
Wednesday's Herald Sun is reporting that police are getting help from psychic Laurie McQuary in the murder of Janet Abaroa.
The 25-year-old wife and mother was found stabbed to death in her Durham home last year.
- Fire truck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- Family of Fayetteville Navy Yard shooting victim files suit
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Freeze warning issued for early Thursday
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Cumberland Co. damage caused by straight line winds