7 Day Forecast
Rain more likely than snow Monday
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Tired of winter North Carolina? Don't look now, but another storm system is expected to arrive Monday.
The good news for folks tired of dealing with snow and ice is this time around it appears there will be mostly rain this time around.
ABC11 Accuweather meteorologist Steve Stewart says the system will bring another batch of cold air, but highs will be in the upper 40s and lows will be in the mid 30s.
There will be a chance of snow flurries with the rain, but no accumulation is expected.
Stewart says once we get past Monday, the rest of the week is expected to be quiet, but still chilly with lows in the 20s and highs in the 40s.
cumberland county, durham county, wake county, orange county, 7 day forecast
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting near NC college
- Fayetteville bank robber sought
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- UNC upsets No. 1 Michigan State
- NC State beats Northwestern 69-48
- Float banned from Clayton Christmas parade
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help