7 Day Forecast
Rain more likely than snow Monday
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Tired of winter North Carolina? Don't look now, but another storm system is expected to arrive Monday.
The good news for folks tired of dealing with snow and ice is this time around it appears there will be mostly rain this time around.
ABC11 Accuweather meteorologist Steve Stewart says the system will bring another batch of cold air, but highs will be in the upper 40s and lows will be in the mid 30s.
There will be a chance of snow flurries with the rain, but no accumulation is expected.
Stewart says once we get past Monday, the rest of the week is expected to be quiet, but still chilly with lows in the 20s and highs in the 40s.
cumberland county, durham county, wake county, orange county, 7 day forecast
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Car accident killed girls missing since 1971
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works 9 min ago
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas
- Cumberland Co. damage caused by straight line winds